Pine River Riding Stables
- Adventure Parks & Events
- Horseback Riding
We try to take you in your own
groups to give you the special attention that
you need and deserve to make your experience
as safe and fun as possible. We take pride in
our well mannered, beautiful horses. Our
guides are knowledgeable and have lots of fun.
We have a picnic area and petting zoo so bring
your lunch and visit with all the critters.
- Trail Rides are beautiful with well mannered horses and great guides
- Fun and relaxing Hay Rides through the wilderness with 2 beautiful, black
- Groups of all sizes & ages for birthdays, boy/girl scouts, church & youth
- Free picnic area and petting zoo with llamas, donkeys, goats & much more
- Boarding, breaking, riding lessons, sales & leasing
You can find us 4 miles west of Pine River on Country Road 2. Our 240 acre ranch is located on Pine River. You will find trees of all kinds, fields, lowlands, beaver dams, birds & waterfowl.